Monday, February 18, 2008

It has been forever.....

Sorry it has taken me forever to blog. I have been busy! We just had Christophers family at our house for the weekend. A guy that Christopher and Philipp grew up with finally got married.. two kids later. It was a really beautiful wedding. It made me really think about the day I got married. It was so much fun! I am so appricative of my husband and my family! Anyway--Back on track... The wedding was one of the fanciest weddings I have been to. I think my favorite part was just having everyone in my house. It is nice that the little cousins know each other so well. Hunter is so funny with Landon and Aiden. She just follows them around doing what ever they do. They put up with her pretty well. I hope that we can just keep them friends.

4 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

we went in on the 11th and since he was sick they only weighed him. he weighed 18lbs 10oz. so we go back on the 20th for immunizations and they'll do the full shabang there. i'm pretty sure i'll keep the 18lbs 10oz as his weight since he'll be a whole week and a half heavier on wednesday! i'll post them when we go on wednesday! we miss you guys too...we're car shopping and we almost bought the first one we drove today...well ok the second one, but it was the same model. the saturn vue...did you drive that one? i'm sure you did...what did you think? ps. what's your email so i can talk your ear off there?

amber schmidt said...

Thanks again for letting us crash there!! Your house is so cute! Just wait a few months & Cole we be the one following the other kids around!

Travis and Amy Shreeve said...

Hey Schmidtheads,

Nice post. Could have done without Nickelback music. They are the worst band ever.

Cute kids anyway.

amber schmidt said...

Tag your it ---- ha ha ha! (see my post)