Friday, January 2, 2009

Is there a doctor in the house?

Today Aiden woke up just crying that his neck hurt. And I do mean crying. And Whining. I guess he slept on it wrong. He begged for medicine so I gave him some tylenol. He then proceeded to whine every time he moved his neck. He yelled at us when we pressed on the brakes too hard. He couldn't even turn it to the left side. It was pretty funny. He finally felt better after taking too naps. Who knew a three year old could have such a stiff neck.

PS. He walked around the house with his head cocked to the side. I wish I got a picture of it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids are funny! Your kids are getting so BIG! I can't believe it.

[Morgan] said...

miserable but too too funny.
ha ha.

Kelly Munns said...

sad! maybe he got whiplash from checkin out all the hotties. ok so i know your kids are so grown and old and blah blah blah, but seriously they look little to me! i don't know why. and somehow i don't feel like i've missed anything with them! i feel like you guys have been our neighbors the whole time and i just haven't seen you in a couple weeks. that's how i'm feeling now, i bet it'll change and i'll get all sad and want you guys to come visit to get my schmidt fix!