Monday, August 24, 2009

Bear's Hair Cut

Hunter recently decided that she wanted to cut something.  Unfortunately, the most convenient thing for her to cut was her HAIR!  I was pretty upset and from the pictures you can see that she was pretty upset too....
I loved her hair long and was really sad to see any of the length taken off.  This is the before length....
The after length....


I must admit that I do like it.  It removed the blonde baby hair from the bottom and really made it look healthy.  
On another note, I made the halter dress that Hunter is wearing.  I have never made any clothes before and really like the way it turned out.  Too bad she doesn't like it!

4 comments:

amber schmidt said...

It's looks good! Did she do good through the haircut??

Anonymous said...

Trama! I remember cutting hair - now I am totally dreading the time when it happens in our family. But she looks good... as always. Great job on the halter!! It looks great! We need to talk to each other!! SOON!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh! what a turkey! i have to admit...that picture of the back of her hair from before is GORGEOUS! it'll obviously grow back if she can grow a mane like that after just three years, right?! miss you guys...hope you're doing well.

ps. love the dress!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

The hair looks great! She seems so big now, I can't believe the old stuff wa her baby hair! At least she didn't try to cut herself bangs or something (as a kid, I cut OFF my bangs, down to the nub. Good thing our parents didn't have computers and internet to blog about such trauma!)