Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bunk Beds!

Our children have been bugging us for bunk beds since the beginning of the year. I saw a plans for bunk beds on a website called knock off wood( knockoffwood.blogspot.com) and I thought that it would be cool to make some. Thus began our 3 month journey with our bunks beds.

We did make them from scratch and they turned out really nice. I still see a ton of flaws and the color isn't exactly what I was thinking. But I do really like them! And I think they are the sturdiest bunk beds I have ever been on :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Great job guys. So the question is... who gets the top bunk?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheSmithLife said...

They look great! I've seen the sight and would love to get David making some stuff someday. (Remember the clock he made? Still waiting to see those mad skills again) Were the instructions very difficult to follow? Nice Job!

Coley said...

Looks great! That is awesome!