Monday, October 8, 2007

Aiden Tying Flies




Yesterday between the conference sessions I asked Aiden if he would like to help me make some chile for dinner. He climbed onto the couch and told me that he was going to "tie fly rods" instead so I helped him thread his hook and tie on the chenille. He rapped the chenille around the hook and I finished it for him. The pictures show how concentrated he was, as you can see he uses his tongue to concentrate just like his dad.



It makes me a happy dad to see my son interested in some of the same things that I am. He also likes to have me string my flyrod up and he casts it, when he casts he says "back forward" and throws the line all over the place. I can't wait to fish with him next year.

Chris

1 comment:

Kelly Munns said...

haha i love it! i was thinking the same thing about your tongues. haha he is his father's son for sure.