Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Our Family

Well, to tell you a little bit about our family. Tara and I have known eachother since we were both in High School. I was 15 when I met Tara and she was 14. We hung out a lot and started dating when I was 16 and she was 15 (don't tell anyone she wasn't 16 yet). We dated all through high school without even breaking up once and then a total of a week shy of 5 years of dating we got married in the Denver Colorado Temple. After being married for a year we got pregnant and had Aiden in March of 2005. He has brought much happiness and excitement into our lives. The same time Aiden was born both Tara and I graduated from BYU-Idaho, Tara with her BS in Health Science and Me with my BS in Business Management. We lived in Los Alamos, NM for almost a year after we graduate and decided that it was time for Me to go back to school. So in August of 2006 I started my Masters Degree in Construction Management at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO, oh and we had another child a week before moving and starting school in Fort Collins,her name is Hunter and she is such a doll. She always makes us laugh and likes to tease her older brother. I will be graduating this December and it is all up in the air on where we will be heading, but we will keep you posted. Tara stays at home with our kids, and does a fine job at raising them. In her free time she enjoys scrapbooking and reading, when I am not doing school work or spending time with my family I extremely enjoy flyfishing. We all like to camp a lot and be in the outdoors.

Chris

3 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

Chris, you're a blogger! I love it. You guys are so awesome, I can only hope you move a little closer (..boise..) so we can hang out sometimes! We miss you guys a ton!

Linda said...

Amazing, what you've done. The pictures are wonderful. see you soon.

Unknown said...

Chris and Tara,
What a darling pair of imps you have. They are full of fun! Love you all, miss watching them grow. Good write-up about your family.

Great grandma CJ