Saturday, January 12, 2008

Its off to Castle Rock we go

AS most of you know Christopher got a job in southern Denver. He started this week. He seems to like it but this week as been a little slow. He really didn't have much to do. We have been living at Christopher's mom's house and my mom's house for the last month or so until we found a nice place. We finally found a sweet townhome in Castle rock that fit our budget and our wants. It is really cute. i am so excited to have our own space again. i am really excited to get our grumpy children back on a schedule again. I am grateful for the opportunity that we had to spend so much time with our families before we have to settle into the real world. It is nice to be around everyone and get to know them better. After all-- We our family and we will be around for a long time.

PS I will miss everyone in Fort Collins. you guys don't know how much you meant to me and my family!

3 comments:

The Belnaps said...

Congrats on the new place. I know how it feels to want a place of your own and have your own routine. Good luck with everything!

amber schmidt said...

I hope the move went well! I hope the kids cope with it well it'll be nice having your own place again!!

Kelly Munns said...

congrats! post pictures!