Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Potty Training--DAY 1 1/2




I think that potty training is easy. Okay, not really but if the kid is ready... IT WORKS! Aiden had a ton of accidents yesterday morning but since last night he has been going potty. IT IS AMAZING! I keep asking myself why I didn't try this before. I hope that the rest of the day goes as well.

On another note... we moved Hunter to a big girl bed. She really did outgrow the pack and play. She is so funny. If she doesn't want to go to bed she just climbs out. Then you put her back in and get two steops away and she climbs out again. Then repeat. I finally just sat on her floor until she fell asleep. She did stay in for nap after some escapades today. Hopefully she will catch on quickly. I will post pics!

PS- She had cute hair today. I had to share

2 comments:

amber schmidt said...

Hunter is a doll! I can't beleive she's old enough for a big bed! I love the quilt on the bed=) & I'm so glad potty training is going so well! You'll have to give me all your tips because I'll need 'em!

Kelly Munns said...

oh man. i can't believe she's big enough for a big girl bed, either! craaaazy! and look at her big blue eyes! just like mama. she's gorgeous! and aiden, seriousl? he's like a big boy. like a really big boy. sheesh, it's been tooo long!