Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was a little different this year but a ton of fun. All of Christopher's brothers and their families came to his parents house. In total there were 16 people in the house including a two week old baby ( Baby Stella!) It was a ton of fun.

On Christmas morning I woke up early to get ready for work, yes I had to work but only for two hours, woke all the kids up and then opened presents. It was a whirlwind of opening! The kids loved it!!! I think my favorite was Aiden opening his Nintendo DS and being extremely excited! Hunter was so excited about what everyone else was getting that she forgot to open her presents. Hadley just chilled.





1 comment:

TheSmithLife said...

Looks fun- The more the merrier right :) I'm sure it was a lot of fun for Grandma & Grandpa to have both new babies in the house! I love your family photo in the left corner- beautiful family! I'm glad you guys had a merry Christmas!