Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life.....

Has it really been four months since I posted? Has life passed that quickly? It seems to me that every time I turn around another month has passed and I have no clue where it went.

We around here have been doing the normal things... school, work, preschool, dr appointments, grocery shopping, everything that you do on a normal basis. You know, the boring stuff. I guess we have tried to throw in a few fun things too...

In February we went to boise. We saw the newest schmidt get blessed and had a ton of fun with cousins. I think Aiden would move away from us just to live with his cousins. Plus they have more boys in their house :0). Aiden also spent much of the month in Feb with strep throat.

March sent us Aiden's birthday and a couple of acceptance letters to law school. I still can not believe that Aiden is six and that we are going to law school in the fall. I think that most of march is kind of a blur.... and no, we still don't know for sure which school we are going to. I think that we really won't know until august.

April has sent us april showers and april snow and april wind... I am not sure if it has been warmer than 55 degrees all month. I have been working a bunch and we just seem to be wishing april away for warmer months. Oh, and Aiden got his tonsils and adenoids out. He is doing really well with it. I kind of feel bad for the kid with three surgeries in his life. The kid is a smarty pants though. He is reading really well and today read the word stroganoff. Who knows how to read that?!?!?

Hadley is growing like a weed too. She can sit up by herself for a bit now, she growls a ton and really never cries. At her six month check up she was 15 lbs and 10 ounces. Pretty good!

Hunter is Hunter. She is super smart and really gets things. And because of that she really know how to work the system. I think we might either have a really great teenager on our hands or a really great teenager that we don't know is getting into trouble on our hands. ;) Either way--she spices up our lives!

Oh--and here is some pics of the last couple of months...


2 comments:

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

It's so funny that your girls are little mini-Chris lookalikes, and your boy is a little mini-you! So cute though. :)

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Sounds like you guys are super busy! I've never seen anyone who could roll with the punches like you guys, and pop out a few gorgeous kids along the way to boot :) Can't wait to see where you guys end up next (you're probably thinking the same thing!)