Thursday, June 26, 2008

3 Tag

Joys--
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Life

Fears--
1. Moving for the 8th time
2. Not teaching my kids the things they need to know
3. Being old and out of shape

Goals--
1. Continue running or other exercise
2. Raise great kids
3. find happiness in everything I do

Current obsessions--
1. Blogging and reading blogs
2. Reading
3. Swimming with my kids ( about 4 times a week!!)

Random facts about me--
1. I am fiercely loyal to my friends
2. I love playing sports even though i suck at them
3. I want to sky dive someday

Tag--
1. Amber-- Come on!!!
2. Rebecca Aycock-- I know you were excited about you last one
3. Amy-- Just to learn more about you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I love the fact that you are fiercely loyal and you are. I have been thinking about you lately. I miss you... Everything sounds like it's going good for you. I don't know if you feel this way, but sometimes I just want to have you close and talk on a day to day basis. Blogs are great but can't always be as personal as I want sometimes. I'm lonely for you. I guess I am having one of those times. I'm just glad we are friends and have been for so long and probably will continue to be until the end of time. Okay, now I'm getting sappy and have written a novel. Sorry. Love ya!

shreevit2beaver said...

I'm guessing you are talking about me..right? Okay well either way I'll do this on my blog so you can know more about me.