Monday, June 16, 2008

Is Halloween far away?

Aiden has been obsessed with what everyone in our family is going to be for Halloween. As assigned we are going to be-- Christopher--The Hulk, Me---Wonder Woman, Hunter----Catwoman, and Aiden--- Batman! Tonight Aiden had a conversation with Christopher that went something like this---

Aiden--"I want Halloween so I can get some treats!"

Christopher-" Halloween is still far away."

Aiden--" Can we drive there?"

I think that we tell Aiden that we have to drive places that are far way too much! I love his reasoning!

6 comments:

Erin said...

That is so cute. :) Aren't they funny in how literal they are? Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! How funny.

Anonymous said...

okay this totally cracks me up becuase we just had a similar converstation with our Ayden. He wants to be super hero's for halloween too. So, I may be wonder women too. hahah kids they are great.

Kelly Munns said...

hahaha what a smart little cookie. i can't wait to see you as wonder woman, by the way! rarr!

Lindsay said...

Hooray for Aiden! Drive me to Christmas while you're at it, will you?

[Morgan] said...

Tara, that is hilarious. And, it totally makes sense!
Your kids are adorable!!!