Friday, January 25, 2008

I am sick of sickness

This week has not been fun. All of us have been sick. I took Aiden and Hunter to the doctor on Tuesday after Aiden had a fever for 4 days. The both had ear infections. I woke up with the cold on Tuesday. Christopher woke up with it yesterday. It seems that we were all just sick right before Christmas. I hope that we are done being sick for the rest of winter. The up side of it for the kids is that they weren't subjected to potty training this week. Little do they know that it is still coming on Monday. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

amber schmidt said...

Yeah - Good luck with that! My goal is to start Landon when we get back from Colorado!

Kelly Munns said...

ugh! i know how you feel! i'm lucky because we've escaped the fevers. it sounds pretty pathetic at your house...i couldn't imagine trying to take care of two kids when i was sick like that. here's to you supermom tara! we sure miss you guys...hope we can come visit soon! derik got a promotion so maybe we really can come see ya!

Kelly Munns said...

that would be really fun! like meet in SE idaho-or boise?