Monday, February 16, 2009

Just Happy

Have you every had the days when you feel happy for no reason? That is the kind of day that i am having today. A lot of things are happening in our family lately that we are worried about. I guess that we finally have to confess to our blog friends that Christopher got laid off three weeks ago. We had heard rumors that it would be happening but we thought that we had awhile. We have since decided to move in with his parents. FUN! We are leaving all of our friends in Castle Rock, my calling (which I love), my family and friends in Westminster/ Fort Collins, and everything that we have established in Castle Rock. No, we don't have any job perspectives that might work out and no we aren't sure what is in our future. Having said all that I am still really grateful and happy for what I do have. i know that there are still many exciting adventures that we will be embarking on in the future. Many of my friends are having some really exciting things in their lives, too. One family might be finally chosen as a adoptive family. One of my friends has been hired in a job that she is sure she will love. Another one of our friends just received a raise in this economy. There are so many blessings that the lord has given to us and to others I don't know why we can't be happy in this world! I love my life, family, children, and this life.

7 comments:

[Morgan] said...

thanks for this post.
and good luck!

amber schmidt said...

I love that you are always so positive! I really needed to read something like this tonight... Philipp dislocated his shoulder AGAIN!!! Hugs!

Scarchiba! said...

To echo Amber, I really love your optimism and hope. You're a good friend and we're really going to miss you guys when you leave.

Unknown said...

I know the Lord will bless you. I know that there is something out there for you to do! :) And hey, we might actually get to see you now! When are you moving?
I love your optimism, and thank you for your words of encouragement when we were so worried!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl I'm sure that everything will work out for the best. We've been there and done that before too and you know what you have a great attitude about the whole thing. Where are you moving to now? Keep smiling.

Erin said...

Your attitude is amazing! With it, the blessings in this and the opportunities that will come your way will be so much easier to recognize! I'm sad that you guys are leaving CO but I'm hopeful for you and the openings that must be waiting for you guys...

Erin said...

Oh, and thanks for the mention--and for all of your support through this...:)