Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Aiden



I can't believe our little boy is 4! Yikes! He is so lively and spirited at this age. He usually knows what he wants and is really starting to be able to get it by himself. I love that he is learning so quickly. He know all of his letters and most of his numbers. That is when he wants to. He is starting to learn to navigate the computer. I think that he is officially a boy. No longer a toddler, long past baby and almost a child. Thanks aiden for making us laugh and keeping us happy!

5 comments:

The Miz said...

I can't believe he is FOUR!! That seems so crazy. Happy Birthday Aiden!

amber schmidt said...

Happy Birthday Aiden!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! I remember when you were born! Has it really been four years? Tara, have we really been friends long enough to remember when we were just beginning puberty and the birth of our children? MAN, we're old!!

[Morgan] said...

he has the most handsome eyes.

amber schmidt said...

I wonder who has a goofier smile Aiden or Cole?

-Philipp