Thursday, March 6, 2008

13.1 MILES


So a couple of my Fort Collins friends and I ran a 4 mile race this past thanksgiving. We all thought that is was so much fun that we decided to do it again. Only this time a little longer of a race. As in 3X longer. That is right. We decided to do a half marathon. Maybe we are crazy. My friend Erica and I are following a training schedule, and have passed it on to others that want to do it with us. So far it is Erica, Jeannine, Tiffany, Jill and I. Any other takers? We are just trying to finish it. Not set any time goals, except for Jeannine--that girl can run!!! Wish me luck and I will keep you updated!


PS Christopher is bring me a treadmill home today! I am so excited!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great thing! If I liked to run I might join you - but I would rather wave you on from the sidelines!!! Good luck and Have fun training!!!

amber schmidt said...

I will cheer you on from the sidelines. I will use tax season and nursing as an excuse this time. But if I had a treadmill I wouldn't be able to - lets hope Philipp doesn't bring one home for us.

Anonymous said...

You are amazing. In all the years I have known you, you never quit showing me your strength! Way to go girl!!