Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter




This easter we were invited to eat dinner with some friends up in fort collins. We decided to stay overnight up there with Tiffany and Ryan. It was awesome! I really enjoyed spending time with a bunch of people that we know. I realize just how much I miss it when I am around everyone.


Lucky for Aiden and Hunter, the Easter bunny followed then up to fort Collins. It left a ton of candy, two small carebears, the BEE movie and a car for each of them. He also hid eggs in plain sight for them to find. They got a kick out of the eggs. I can't think of a better way to spend easter that with people you love!

3 comments:

amber schmidt said...

I like aidens hair right now & huners is getting so long! I bet you can do lots of cute things to it now =) Good luck with your birthday party this weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great easter!!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable. So much fun!