Saturday, March 8, 2008

!!!Guitar Hero Champion!!!

Well I thought that it would only be right to let my cousing know that I am proud of him. I would always give him a hard time when I went to Idaho and played him at Guitar Hero. He would beat me most of the time.

He entered a contest in Idaho Falls and guess what he Won!!! Congrats Bridger, he probably won't even know that I posted this but I thought that it would only be right thing to do to give him a shout out.

For those of you who live in Idaho Falls and get the Post Register he is on the Front Page, yes
that is right THE FRONT PAGE, not only on the front page but the biggest picture on the front page for the SUNDAY February 24th's news paper.

So congrats and next time I come to Idaho I will have beat you sometime!!

Chris

2 comments:

amber schmidt said...

thats so funny i had no idea. did he win all ages or just his age group?

Unknown said...

I didn't even know there was a contest?!? Too funny!! Well- congrats to him!!