Thursday, March 6, 2008

8 things about Aiden and Hunter

Aiden--
1. He loves anything disney car related. He won't even play with matchbox cars anymore.
2. The only other toys he will play with are trains. He really likes his thomas.
3. He would watch TV all day every day if I let him. He is the calmest (read lazy) boy i have ever met.
4. Aiden will pee his pants at night just so he can put on his cars PJs. We have had many talks about him just having to ask to put them on but...
5. He is fiercely loyal to Hunter and me. he will always stick up for us. It is quite intertaining.
6. He has duel personalities. When he is tired or grumpy or around his auntie Johnie he likes to be called Bubba.
7. He likes to sleep with a head lamp so he can read before he falls asleep.
8. He loves to talk. He will tell me story after story

Hunter--
1. She is a goof ball. She loves to have fun.
2. She has learned that the quickest way to ingage her brother is to steal his Thomas or his Cactus McQueen. She will grab it and run.
3. Hunter is the messiest eater I have ever met. Hands down. That girl has ruined more shirts that I care to think about. When she eats anything red now I strip her down.
4. She likes to follow everyone around. She doen't like to be by herself.
5. She thinks she can do everything everyone else is doing. It is pretty funny to see her trying to do things that only people twice her size can do.
6. She loves to have her hair blow dried. If I am doind it in the morning she wants to also.
7. She is a binky and blankie girl. She will not sleep if she doesn't have both.
8. She is a chronic pucker. Anything can make her gag and throw up. I have learned that even if she is gagging only a little to run her to the bathroom! Quite funny!

I tag Landon, Cole, Chase and Porter!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing! It is fun to learn about your kids!!

amber schmidt said...

I think Landon can give hunter a run for messiest eater. I think it's hillarious that aiden will pee so he can wear his cars jammies! Maybe you should invest in a couple pairs!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are crack-ups! I love them. I wish we were closer together to witness the crazy things they do daily!!