Thursday, May 8, 2008

I know, I know...

I know that I haven't posted in forever! We haven't been too busy but it just seems that we are busy enough! Nothing new has been happening in our family. Aiden started swimming lessons two weeks ago. He really loves it. We decided to do an advanced parent tot class. Aiden is sometimes shy in the water and we were not sure he would like the regular classes. He has already calmed down in the water a ton. He will float on his back with support now and can do the strokes that are assigned to the kids. He isn't swimming on his own but I think that it will take a couple more levels of classes.

Hunter is being her normal self. Lately she has started a wonderful new tool to get our attention. Yelling. It will start as a low "mommy", then "Mommy!" followed by "MOMMY!!!!!" I think that my ears have rang a couple of times. If She doesn't like how you answered her request she will start all over. Oh the joys of an almost two year olds. She cracks me up though!

5 comments:

The Miz said...

Do you need me to send you some ear plugs?

amber schmidt said...

I can't wait to see Hunter again (well everybody really) she wasn't really talking last time I saw you!!! Your coming up for the fourth right?? I keep telling Landon that.... he has been talking about Aiden alot lately.

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog layout... Isn't it fun?? I miss you guys!

Erin said...

That is so fun--swimming lessons. You are brave! I haven't been able to swing them yet. What a wimp I am!

Anonymous said...

Well at least she screams mommy. Peyton just screams at the top of his lungs. It's a rather annoying pitch.