Monday, September 8, 2008

Aiden's First Soccer game

We had Aiden's very first soccer game this weekend. Nannie and Grandpa came to visit and we all hung out on the soccer fields. I know, I know soccer isn't cool but it is the only sport around here that 3 year olds can play. He absolutely loved it! He didn't really get that you had to take the ball from the other team but he was the only kid that wanted to play the whole time! I think that Aiden is better suited for track but at least he can run. Even if in soccer he doesn't get that you have to kick the ball.....

Aiden going after the ball

Aiden's Kick off-- the WRONG Way


The Correct Direction!!

Our Soccer Star

9 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Isn't it so fun to watch all the crazy things that kids do? He looks adorable in his little uniform! :)

amber schmidt said...

that's way cute! I love his little soccerr shorts!

Kelly Munns said...

oh i love it. and what the heck...soccer IS cool!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE watching three-year old soccer. You've got kids running in every direction and there's always at least one who is picking flowers or totally lost in his/her own world. Fun!

TheSmithLife said...

Soccer is a BIG here. All 4 of David's sisters kids are in it right now- busy. I bet it is so fun to watch your own child. You'll have to get some video too. I'm glad he loved it- that's awesome that he wanted to play the whole time too- Way to go Aiden!!!

TheSmithLife said...

oh yeah- I'm feeling good. Thanks for asking! Just 2 more weeks- hopefully less and not more!

Anonymous said...

So much fun! I can't believe how big everyone is getting. Tell them to stop growing!! I had a really weird dream about you last night.. Now that sounds kinda creepy. But since we're so close, I can say it in a non-creepy way. Okay, I should just not post this but, I will because I'm sure it will make you laugh. I love you!

Anonymous said...

So much fun! I can't believe how big everyone is getting. Tell them to stop growing!! I had a really weird dream about you last night.. Now that sounds kinda creepy. But since we're so close, I can say it in a non-creepy way. Okay, I should just not post this but, I will because I'm sure it will make you laugh. I love you!

Carrie said...

What do you mean soccer isn't cool?? Soccer's awesome! (ok, it's second to football, but still cool) :) What a cutie. I can't wait till Gabriel's in sports.