Monday, September 22, 2008

Not for those who don't like the word Wiener----

So in the car today Hunter announces that she is a girl and Aiden is a boy. I agree then she says that she is a boy. Aiden gets mad so I step in.

Hunter, you are not a boy, You are a girl.

I am a boy was her reply.

Boys have wieners hunny and you have girl parts ( we still have not decided on a name for that. I just can see her announcing it in church-- I have a....)

I want a wiener!

At this point I was about to crack up so I asked her where her wiener was. She then told me-- You cut it off.

I wanted to roll on the floor. Too bad I was driving. The next three minutes of the car ride and the walk to the house consisted of Hunter crying that she wanted a wiener. Where do they learn this stuff????? How do you teach a girl that she is a girl?

12 comments:

The Miz said...

Tara, how mean! I can't believe you would cut off her wiener! She may have really needed that.
;)

Berkley said...

haha that is hilarious!!!

TheSmithLife said...

I love that you are getting these recorded... I need to keep a book of the silly things Chase does each day. This one is so funny though.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Weiner Envy...Freud would be so proud!

Unknown said...

Hahahahaa, that is too funny!

amber schmidt said...

haha! That's too funny! I guess you'll have to name her parts something cool so she'll be excited to have those instead!

Carrie said...

That is priceless! What a great story to end my day! :) Kids are so great!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh i love it. she is hilarious. poor girl...why can't she just have a weiner?! and WHY did you have to go cut it off?!

shreevit2beaver said...

I laghed so hard reading this post. Thanks for sharing this. To funny

Erin said...

I second Rebecca's comment. Why would you go and cut off her weiner like that??? Now how is she supposed to pee standing up??!!

Oh laughing so hard....

[Morgan] said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

when we found out jonas was a boy, ellie cried and cried. she didn't want a baby with a tail...

too too funny!

Megan Curtis said...

Your kids are getting so big. Check out our blog I tagged you.