Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The things MY children say

Aiden has been obsessed with Lamborghinis for some time now. This last week he made his uncle Logan put a Lamborghini as the screen saver to the computer. This morning he told his Nanni that she couldn't ride in his car because his girlfriend will be in it. HE then told me
me: Nice car Aiden
Aiden: Thanks. When I am older I will buy a lamborghini. and then I will have a girlfriend.
Me: oh will you
Aiden: Yup. And then I will pick her up, get gummi fish, and go to the movie theater
Me: That will be you date huh?
Aiden: It won't be a date! we will just be hanging out

Nice. I wish I had a boyfriend like that in high school.


I have always believed that Hunter has a heart of gold, but I didn't realize that it extended to earth worms. She was playing with one while we were planting flowers. She told me they were beautiful, and pretty and that the worm lovvvved her. SICK, if you ask me.

She also is becoming an expert in modesty. Yesterday she made me paint our family with water colors. She then proceeded to tell me that she was going to draw Dad's (insert your word for male parts) but then she was going to draw pants to cover it up. Why is it my girl that has to talk that way?

8 comments:

[Morgan] said...

HA HA HA! i'm laughing so hard.
BOTH of your kids are awesome, and hilarious.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Kids are definitely very matter-of-fact, yours just have funnier facts than most to share with the world! Better tell Aiden to get a job so he can get the car so he can get the girl - now THOSE are the facts of life!

amber schmidt said...

HAHA! So Cute!

Kelly Munns said...

hahaha! i love it. they are so funny...wonder where they get it from.

Unknown said...

I love those kids! I wish you guys lived closer! From gymnastics to lamberginis to genetilia comments! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness your kids are hillarious. You are in for a wild time with those two.

Sarah South said...

Hi Guys!! Your kids are so cute-how fun! We are in Rigby, we need to get together! Derek's number 241-7233. Mine is 760-9762. Give us a call!

Schmidt Family said...

That is just the beginning Brendon, you should see what else these kids talk about. Conversations around here can get a little crazy. There is never a dull moment that is for sure. We miss you guys too. -Chris