Thursday, June 4, 2009

Traveling to Heaven to Play with Papa

So tonight we went over to my Nana's house to get some flowers and to visit, and today the kids have been interested in what color everybody's eyes are and where they got their eye color from. While we were at Nana's house we started talking about eye colors and my mom mentioned something about my Papa's eyes and what color they were. Aiden proceeded to ask where Papa was and the conversation went something like this:

Aiden: Where is Papa?

My Mom: He is living in Heaven with Heavenly Father

Aiden: Why? (wondering why he would be there and not here)

My Mom: He past away awhile ago and so we will get to see him again someday

Aiden: Oh well I will just take all of the kids and fly my spaceship up to heaven and we can all play with him.

Nana: I bet he would enjoy that, we will all have fun together someday

My Mom: Could we all fly in your spaceship Aiden?

Aiden: No ... but you could fly the other spaceship up to Heaven

I just thought that this was a cute story that we needed to remember. Wouldn't it be great if we could just fly in our spaceships up to Heaven to visit and "play" with those that have passed. I am grateful for my kids imagination and appreciate there sense of humor.

1 comment:

[Morgan] said...

that's a great idea aiden.