Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Not so much of a hike hike and A Baby Shower

This weekend we decided that we would go scout out a place to camp in a couple of weeks and hike a little. But since it was so hot on Saturday we really didn't Hike much. We drove to a reservoir thinking that we could hike around and play in the water. The reservior that we choose sucked! You weren't allowed to have body contact with the water. Really???? a lake that you weren't allowed to touch? So weird. That is why we had a not so much of a hike hike. It was really just too hot without the water fun. Truth be told, I has walked/run a 5K that morning and was not really in the mood to hike. So we ended up in this tiny little mountain town called Deckers with an ice cream cone!



On a side note I made my first diaper cake for a baby shower. I was kind of excited. It turned out cute but I think that next time I could do a lot better. But get this--Aiden asked me if we got Naked at a baby shower. So funny. I guess when you say shower it means only one thing to him. I hope that it isn't THAT kind of shower....

7 comments:

corniafamily said...

I can't believe how big your kids are. Hunter was just a few months old the last time we saw her, now shes a big girl. And Aiden huge now too.

Srudd said...

Look at you! Little Miss Creative! Fun, way cute!

The Miz said...

Cute cake! How do you move one of those things?

The Miz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Miz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Miz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Miz said...

Sorry about the deleted comments, I...uh...clicked the submit button 1 (try 3) too many times.