Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Two year old pics

Since Hunter will be two in 11 days we needed to get pics of her done. A girl who is in photography school shot some pics for us for free! She did great! The link for the pictures is http://www.kimsidwell.com/PROOFS/PROOFS/Pages/Hunter_%26_Aiden.html#0 .

She didn't edit most of them so you can see the studio background but most of them can be cropped out. Feel free to browse and give your opinion as to which ones you like. I really like this one---

or these ones in which she edited--


Not too shabby for a free studio session!

9 comments:

amber schmidt said...

Those are sooooooo cute! I love the ones you posted and the one of hunter with her whole face in the flower too and 196 anf 197 of Aiden! You got alot of good shots and it looks like they had alot of fun doing them.

The Miz said...

"Not too shabby"? What do you mean, there awesome. I love that 197 one too, just the way it is (no cropping maybe in a B&W). The one you have posted of Hunter is beautiful but I like it in both the sepia and color. Great job, you should have sweet talked her into a family photo while she was at it. ;)

shreevit2beaver said...

Those are so good. I haven't looked at the website yet with the other pictures but I am going to. I love that one in the middle of Hunter. She looks like she is glowing. So cute.

Coley said...

She is so beautiful! They look like they have a lot of fun together!

Carrie said...

Those pictures are very cute! When did she turn 2? Gabriel turns 2 on the 21st and has already put me in tears twice this week. :) This whole "terrible two's" thing...I don't think those words are an understatement! We're not going to find out the gender of this next one. We like being suprised!!!

Carrie said...

I meant that the phrase IS an understatement! Terrible isn't the right word...For me, it's much worse. :)

[Morgan] said...

They look great! You're kids are beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! Aren't you glad you have cute kids? (That was a worry of mine-but what don't I worry about?) I can't get over them. I show them off to EVERYONE!! Gorgeous!

Berkley said...

Your kids are so adorable!!