Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Quirks

Definition of quirk:n. 1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe. 2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.

Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.

1- I have to shower as soon as I get up. It bugs me not too.
2- I am obsessed with time. I always have to know what time it is and it bugs me when I don't know what time it is.
3- I always lock the door when I am home. Even when people come over. They are locked in my house.
4-I have to have a plan. I hate it when I don't know what I am doing or what the plan is. I am starting to accept that life doesn't go to my plan for it. Ever.
5- I can be guilted into any job. I just can't say no.
6-I put the toliet paper so that it folds on top and not from the bottom. I never noticed this until my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law were talking about it.

I tag-- Nycole, Amber, Emily, Carrie, Kelly and Amy

2 comments:

amber schmidt said...

hmmm, thanks?? haha

Kirsta 'n co. said...

The toilet paper thing is not a quirk, it is JUST THE WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE. Let's just accept that and move on :)