Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Holy Batman and Batgirl!

Halloween week was crazy fun. It started off with a special Halloween story time at the library. The kids loved going to the library as batman and batgirl. They also loved seeing their friends!


Unfortunately batgirl would not wear her mask. I guess she wasn't worried about her secret identity!

On Halloween was our ward party and trick or treating. This year Aiden was really excited to be able to go door to door. He was one of the leaders of the pack. For some reason he really wanted to go to the scary houses, but always freaked out after he got the candy! Hunter bear just loved it all. I was so grateful for warm weather this year and good friends!

Half of Nico the jedi, Christian the jedi, Jackson as Bumblebee the transformer, and half of Batman


Lexie the leopard


Batman


The whole gang- all as noted before plus Hunter James as Buzz, Chloe as Ariel, Clair as Briar Rose and Hunter bear as Batgirl


The trick or treat rush!

PS- If you have any cute pics of Bear email them to me. She wouldn't stand still for me!

4 comments:

amber schmidt said...

I love how the boys look in their muscles! And I think Hunter looks adorable as batgirl! PS we are leaving tommorow now!!!

[Morgan] said...

cutest little bats ever!
glad you had a happy halloween!

Erin said...

I love the batgirl costume!! I so tried to get Isabel to be batgirl or WonderWoman. She wasn't havin' it.

Lindsay said...

The kids look, well, SUPER!

P.S. Is that a pillowcase full of candy?!