Friday, November 14, 2008

My Babylove

1) Where did you meet? At church when we were 14. My first real memory with him is when we were driving home from an activity and he was teasing me about my child development fake baby.
2) How long til you got married? 4 years 11 months and 23 days
3) How long have you been married? 5 years 3 months
4) Your favorite feature of his? Eyes and smile
5) Your favorite quality of his? His ability to laugh at most thing
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Babylove
7) His favorite food? A good steak
8) What is his favorite sport to watch? Football
9) When was your first kiss? A small smooch the day after we started dating..we were young so we were really"going out"
10) What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Camping or hiking
11) Do you have kids? Two
12) Does he have a hidden talent? Woodworking, most people assume he knows how to construct things because of his degree but are then shocked that he built something for me
13) How old is he? 26
14) Who said I love you first? He did
15) What do you admire most about him? His ability to learn
16) What is his favorite type of music? Country, but he listens to Phantom of the Opera a lot too( He is going to kill me for telling everyone that)
17) Do you think he will read this? Yes--Love Ya Babe...
18) What is his favorite article of clothing? Chacos, you will see them all winter
19) What is his favorite hobby? Fly fishing
20) How did you decide he was the one for you? I don't think I ever decided he was the one. We just clicked and stuck with it. We were best friends and have stayed that way since we meet. I never thought that he was the one because it never entered into my mine that he wasn't

3 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I'm detecting a trend in boys secretly being mushy! Joe watched Titanic, Christopher listens to Phantom of the Opera, they say "I love you" first.... it's kinda nice! (secretly)

Unknown said...

Chris is Gay

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) look at that emo boy one at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com