Friday, November 21, 2008

Watch Out For That . . . WALL!!


Tara and I decided that tonight would be a GREAT night to take our kids out to the movies to watch Madagascar. We have these cards that we can get into movies that are two weeks old for only $5 each so we thought we could get them some treats while we were there. When Aiden and I went out in the middle of the movie to get a soda, it was kind of dark, and Aiden was excited to get a drink, so he began running down the ramp out of the theatre. Well before I could say anything I heard a THUMP . . . and saw him lying flat on his back. Apparently, he thought that there was some sort of door at the bottom of the ramp and continued to run (full speed mind you) into the wall. After I new he was okay I started laughing hysterically and we proceeded to go and get a soda. I am sure that I looked pretty bad laughing while my Aiden was crying, oh well. He ended up being fine and showed Tara after the movie what happened. She laughed until she had tears in her eyes. All in all it was a good night.

1 comment:

The Church's said...

That's hilarious. That boy cracks me up.