Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Cute kids-- Not for the Faint of Heart

Amber-- you are going to LOVE this.
She is so cute right. NOT SO.. Read on...

We are at the park today. I look over by the stairs and Hunter has her pants around her ankles. Great! I walk over there to help her get her pants up but her tells me that she pooped. AWESOME. So I am expecting there to be a huge mess in her pants but there is nothing...oh wait... what is that on the wood chips? You guessed it. She pulled down her pants and pooped on the ground. I was mortified. I was on the phone when it happened, That is my excuse for not knowing exactly what was going on. I did pick it up though. Luckily I had a plastic bag for wet accidents that I could use. That is how my day at the park went. How was your day?

10 comments:

amber schmidt said...

hahaha She must have learned that from Landon??? At least she missed her pants!!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

At least it wasn't in the pool! I've cleaned up a few floaters in my days as a lifeguard - NOT AWESOME. But she's still cute :)

[Morgan] said...

that's awesome!!!
ha ha ha.
she's still pretty cute to me!
you are so much better than i am, i would have been too embarrassed, left it there and ran.
funny funny.
my day's looking a little easier now that i read that!

Lindsay said...

Let's hear it for extra plastic bags. Hunter was just being resourceful and discreet. Wood chips are almost like camouflage, right? And yea for being potty/park trained!

shreevit2beaver said...

haha that is so funny.

TheSmithLife said...

I'd rather stick it in a plastic bag than clean it out of her pants- high five Hunter! I wonder if any other moms observed the whole thing and laughed from afar.

Carrie said...

Holy cow, I love your kids!! Hunter is so funny! I agree, I would have rather picked it up with a plastic bag in the wood chips than in her pants! :) Way too funny!! Totally put a smile on my face.

Erin said...

Oh boy. I feel ya on on this one. One of my "NOT Mommy of the Year Moments" involved poop in the pants (and down the leg and all over the playground equipment) in front of a doctor from work who is definitely in the running for Mommy of the Year (not joking--I'm pretty sure she's perfect).

The Church's said...

Way to go with the potty training Hunter. Hey when you got to go you got to go

Sam said...

I have to pick up Rambo's all the time, what's the big deal?