Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One Word

One of my friends, Erin, tagged me with the "I love your blog" award which means I get to try to answer these questions in one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Where is your significant other? couch
3. Your hair color? Brownish
4. Your mother? Nutty
5. Your father? Gone
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Nonexistent
8. Your dream/goal? Happy
9. The room you're in? Basement
10. Your hobby? Running
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? practitioner-- So I stole Erins but I want the same:)
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Emotional
15. One of your wish-list items? debtfree
16. Where you grew up? Colorado
17. The last thing you ate? Mashedsweetpotatoes
18. What are you wearing? Jeans
19. Your TV? Debate
20. Your pet? Mice;)- Thirteen and counting....
21. Your computer? Slow
22. Your mood? Content
23. Missing someone? Family
24. Your car? Big
25. Something you're not wearing? Rings
26. Favorite store? SuperTarget
27. Your summer? Awesome
28. Love someone? Forever
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today( Read Ambers blog)
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

I Tag anyone who wants to but I would really love for everyone to do it!

2 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

i love how you combine your words so they're one...sweetmashedpotatoes. cute. and when it asked if you were missing someone and you had two words would you have said family and then me? i thought so....

Kirsta 'n co. said...

so you're not emotional, but you cried yesterday.... somewhere, you are lying.

You have some VERY convincing reasons to move to Castle Rock, but until they make it a little closer to Fort Collins (Joe will probably be communiting for a while after we move) I think you'll have to live with "close enough!"