Monday, April 7, 2008

The Funny things kids say

Yesterday in the car Aiden was singing the Wiggles song. Hunter kept saying "No Song." She was starting to get upset so we asked Aiden to sing another song. Hestopped singing and Hunter immediately decided to sing. Can you guesswhat song-- The Wiggles! She is so funny. She did not want to hear that song but to sing it herself!

Aiden yesterday was having a really heard time getting into the bed time mode. We told him that it was dark and it was time to get ready for bed. He then asked me if Jesus turned the sun off. Which I replied to yes, because that is how we explain that it is dark. He then asked if Jesus could turn it back on. I told him that he would have to talk to Jesus about that. THEN he asked me if he could borrow my phone to call Jesus and ask him to turn the sun back on! Hilarious!

The things that kids say!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Out of the mouths of babes! I love the things they come up with! They teach me a lot! Tooo cute!

amber schmidt said...

Landon says the same thing when it gets dark! Hunter cracks me up... she must like the sound of her voice better than Aiden's!

The Miz said...

Hey, ask Aiden if I could barrow that phone when he's done with it.
Rebecca A.