Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Aiden!!





We celebrated Aiden's 3rd Birthday this week end with a ton of friends. I think that we had a total of 23 people in out house at one time. It was awesome! Aiden loved being the center of attention , and we had fun with his new toys. Our friends, Ty and Amber got him a Nerf gun and so did we. I think that Sam and Amber had more fun shooting each other that Aiden did. Although, the kids did shoot them a lot. Aiden also got a present that he didn't like. Four sticky scorpions. He won't even touch them! He screams when you come near him with one of them. We had pizza for dinner, and a Shrek cake for dessert. I am so excited to have our next party!

I can't add pics right now but I will when blogger lets me

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like a great day!! I can't believe he is 3!!!!

Michelle said...

It was good to hear from you! Your family is so cute! How old is your daughter?
We will finally be leaving Rexburg in August. My husband will be getting his masters in Las Vegas. I am exited to move on. Well I will add you as a friend!

Anonymous said...

3 years old! Has it been that long?!? I was just showing Taft's girlfriend our wedding album with 2 week old Aiden. I can't believe it was that long ago!

Anonymous said...

3 years old! Has it been that long?!? I was just showing Taft's girlfriend our wedding album with 2 week old Aiden. I can't believe it was that long ago!

amber schmidt said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun!! We'll get him his present when we see you next! Are you leaving for Idaho the 17th or 18th? If you leave the 17th we can too and meet you in Rigby, if not we won't be able to see you because that's Justin's farewell.... Anyway, I'm sure I'll talk to you sometime if we can ever get a hold of each other!!!